Named after Paisley’s river, White Cart Water, this golden full-bodied ale boasts smacks of flavour. The appearance is enhanced by a touch of wheat malt, giving good head retention and a wonderfully dry after-taste that won’t be easily forgotten. As the name suggests feel free to enjoy ‘Cart Blanche’ as the mood dictates. Although designed to be drunk unaccompanied, it is equally satisfying along side food such as cheese, mussels and pizza.
Available in both cask and 500ml bottle.
- BEST PREMIUM ALE, BRADFORD CAMRA 2017
- BRONZE IN CATEGORY, CHAMPION BEER OF SCOTLAND 2014
- SILVER AWARD -INTERNATIONAL BEER CHALLENGE 2010
- OVERALL WINNER – SCOTLAND SIBA BOTTLE COMPETITION 2010
- CHAMPION BEER OF SCOTLAND 2006
- SILVER AWARD STRONG CATEGORY, SOCIETY OF INDEPENDENT BREWERS, 2006
- WINNER – STRONG CATEGORY, SOCIETY OF INDEPENDENT BREWERS, 2004
- WINNER – STRONG CATEGORY, SOCIETY OF INDEPENDENT BREWERS, 2005
- 2ND BEST BEER CAMRA PAISLEY BEER FESTIVAL, 2004
- SILVER AWARD STRONG CATEGORY, SOCIETY OF INDEPENDENT BREWERS, 2003
- WINNER OF BEST BEER, CAMRA PAISLEY BEER FESTIVAL, 2003
- WINNER OF BEST BEER, CAMRA OXFORD BEER FESTIVAL, 2002
- RUNNER-UP, TESCO DRINKS AWARDS 2009 (BOTTLED)