Dark Moor - Abv. 4.5%
A beautifully balanced dark fruity ale with undertones of liquorice and blackcurrant.
Smooth, dark and dangerous, this ale is designed to warm the cockles of your heart whilst sitting around the ingle after a long cold winter’s day outdoors. Although dark and and robust the aftertones of liquorice and blackcurrant make this an ale of complex character, not to be missed.
CHAMPION BEER OF SCOTLAND 2014
This beer is also available to purchase at our Online Shop.
- BRONZE MEDAL - SCOTLAND SIBA COMPETITION 2011
- BEER OF THE FESTIVAL, CAMRA PAISLEY BEER FESTIVAL, 2010
- 2ND BEST BEER CAMRA PAISLEY BEER FESTIVAL, 2003
- GOLD MEDAL, OLD ALES CATEGORY CAMRA CHAMPION WINTER BEER OF BRITAIN 2013
- BRONZE CAMRA CHAMPION WINTER BEER OF BRITAIN 2013
- CAMRA CHAMPION BEER OF SCOTLAND 2014