Red Smiddy - Abv. 4.1%
A smooth ale with a reddish hue and a citrus,fruity aftertaste.
Named after a local blacksmiths, this beer is complex in character as is fitting for a championship winning ale. Red Smiddy is a smooth, dry ale with a unique spicy aroma and flavour. Its reddish hue, warm glow and tight head gives it a presence that makes it stand out against its competitors.
This beer is also available to purchase at our Online Shop.
- GOLD MEDAL - SCOTLAND SIBA COMPETITION 2010
- BRONZE MEDAL - NATIONAL SIBA COMPETITION 2011
- BRONZE AWARD - BEST BITTER CATEGORY CHAMPION BEER OF BRITAIN, 2006
- BRONZE AWARD - BEST BITTER CATEGORY, SOCIETY OF INDEPENDENT BREWERS, 2004
- 2ND IN ITS CATEGORY, CAMRA SOUTH DEVON BEER FESTIVAL, 2002
- WINNER OF BEST BEER, CAMRA WATFORD BEER FESTIVAL, 2002
- WINNER OF BEST BEER, CAMRA PAISLEY BEER FESTIVAL, 2002