A beer derived from years of practice searching for the perfect pint, of course hoping secretly that you never actually find it! In other words, a pint suited to the taste- buds of our head brewer that can be savoured several times in one session without feeling like the bottom has fallen out of your world (or vice-versa!).
Golden, hoppy, clean on the palate and leaving a long lingering after-taste that will haunt you until you quest for more.
- BRONZE – NORWICH BEER FESTIVAL 2010
- BRONZE – OVERALL CHAMPION, SOCIETY OF INDEPENDENT BREWERS, 2007
- WINNER – BITTER CATEGORY, SOCIETY OF INDEPENDENT BREWERS, 2007
- WINNER OF BEST BEER, CAMRA PAISLEY BEER FESTIVAL, 2005
- CHAMPION BEER OF BRITAIN FINALIST, 2005
- SILVER AWARD – BITTER CATEGORY, SOCIETY OF INDEPENDENT BREWERS, 2004
- BEER OF THE YEAR, GLASGOW CAMRA, 2002
- 2ND IN ITS CATEGORY, CAMRA SOUTH DEVON BEER FESTIVAL, 2002
- WINNER OF BEST BEER, CAMRA AYRSHIRE BEER FESTIVAL, 2002